Friday, October 8, 2010

Getting My Just Desserts

Customer: What kind of pie do you have?
Me: Chocolate cream, banana cream, coconut cream, apple, cherry, raspberry, blueberry, strawberry rhubarb, or peach.
Customer: Oh...no pumpkin?
Me: No.
Customer: Oh..that's what I was hoping for.
Me: *sigh* Then why didn't you just ask for that in the first place?


Customer: What kind of desserts do you have?
Me: Well..for pies we have chocolate cream, banana cream, coconut cream, apple, cherry, raspberry, blueberry, strawberry rhubarb, or peach...there's also cheese cakes, strawberry short cake..blah blah blah..blah blah blah blah....so what did you decide on?
Customer: Me? Oh, nothing..I was just curious
Me: .......


Me: Can I get you folks anything else? Did you save room for dessert?
Table: Well..what do you have?
Me: Well..for pies we have blah blah blah blah ...blah blah blah....etc
Table: Um..well...I'm just too full..are you guys going to have anything??? I'll have something if you have something...no...oh...well...I guess not..
Me: So you're all set then?
Table: Yup.
Me: Are you SURE? You're good to go?
Table: Yup.
Me: Okay..I'll get your check.....................Well here it is..you folks have a good night now.
Table: Oh..we changed our mind..What did you say you had again?
Me: *sigh* *scribble scribble scribble*


Me: Did you save room for dessert?
Customer: No. What kind of pies do you have?
Me: Seriously?

No comments:

Post a Comment